« Home | Two Items » | Summer So Far » | Monthly Self-Absorbed Post » | The Best Defense is a Good Offense » | Flashback: Roberts Hearing in 2003 » | That's It. My Life is Over. » | Mandatory John Roberts Post » | Why I Hate Ted Kennedy » | Nice » | Changes » 

Tuesday, July 26, 2005 

Judge Kozinski

I was just browsing this site dedicated to the sane portion of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, AKA Judge Alex Kozinski. It is a great collection of his writings. What struck me were not his court opinions or his law review articles. He wrote articles about Nintendo for the Wall Street Journal.

Let me repeat that.

He wrote articles about Nintendo for the Wall Street Journal.

He now has my full support to be put on the Supreme Court. A man who is that insightful on Zelda must be given the final word on Constitutional issues.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile