« Home | Mandatory John Roberts Post » | Why I Hate Ted Kennedy » | Nice » | Changes » | The Chief » | My Favorite Politician » | NEA » | Foreign Aid and Debt Relief » | Legal Chutzpah » | Not Him Again » 

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 

That's It. My Life is Over.

Look what I just got sent:

Subject: Casting Intelligent Men To Turn Shoppers Into Scholars
Body: The WB is casting for their 2nd season of Beauty and the Geek, their ..1 rated show of last season. Beauty and the Geek pairs up beautiful women with intelligent men to complete a series of tasks that could ultimately win them a major cash prize.

If you are interested please send a photo to:

beautygeek2@yahoo.com


If you think I should do it, let me hear from you. If you think this is a sign that I should wrap my lips around the business end of a shotgun, let me hear from you.

Edit Comment

About me

  • I'm Steve
  • From Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
  • "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." P.J. O'Rourke
  • E-mail Me
My profile